thunderclan
windclan
riverclan
shadowclan
nonclan
04♂ ▪ 04♀ ▪ 08 TOTAL
ALLEGIANCES & HISTORY

LEADER
erminestar // lanky white tom with blue eyes and a twisted jaw.

DEPUTY
OPEN // this position is currently available.

MEDICINE CAT
finchfur // calico she-cat with long fur, a thick tail, and pale green eyes.

MED APPRENTICE
PENDING // this position is open by request only.

thunderclan reports excellent prey and adequate herb growth. dark clouds gather over the forest, obscuring the moon.
02♂ ▪ 03♀ ▪ 05 TOTAL
ALLEGIANCES & HISTORY

LEADER
mothstar // small long-furred grey and white tabby she-cat with dark amber eyes.

DEPUTY
closed // this position is closed temporarily for plot purposes. check back later!

MEDICINE CAT
lavendernose // dilute tortoiseshell she-cat with cloudy blue eyes.

MED APPRENTICE

windclan reports adequate prey and adequate herb growth. dark clouds gather over the moor, obscuring the moon.
03♂ ▪ 03♀ ▪ 00∅ ▪ 06 TOTAL
ALLEGIANCES & HISTORY

LEADER
whitestar // white she-cat with long fur, yellow eyes, and a scarred nose.

DEPUTY
OPEN // this position is currently available.

MEDICINE CAT
quillfrost // gaunt, medium-furred black smoke tabby tom with pale, clouded blue eyes.

MED APPRENTICE

riverclan reports excellent prey and excellent herb growth. there is the faintest twinkle in the starlight over the river.
04♂ ▪ 05♀ ▪ 09 TOTAL
ALLEGIANCES & HISTORY

LEADER
rainstar // silver spotted she-cat with tawny markings and blue eyes.

DEPUTY
cedarclaw // large dark tabby she-cat with amber eyes.

MEDICINE CAT
hickoryleaf // brown spotted tom with green eyes.

MED APPRENTICE

shadowclan reports adequate prey and excellent herb growth. the stars glitter unreadably over the marsh at night.
loners
01♂ ▪ 00♀ ▪ 01 TOTAL

rogues
00♂ ▪ 00♀ ▪ 00 TOTAL

kittypets
00♂ ▪ 00♀ ▪ 00 TOTAL

awakened
02♂ ▪ 00♀ ▪ 02 TOTAL

NONCLAN ALLEGIANCES
AWAKENED ALLEGIANCES

ANATHAEMA V3
welcome to anathaema, a literate warriors roleplay set on an alternate timeline from the events of into the wild. we are focused on creativity. we offer member-driven plots and lenient application and post requirements. we also feature new concepts, locations, and dynamics that set us apart from other warriors rpgs. feel free to look around and see all that we have to offer.
(YOUR CONTROLS)

WELCOME TO THE FOREST, Guest. YOU ARE IN Guests.

CURRENTLY YOU HAVE MESSAGES FROM STARCLAN AND MESSAGES FROM CLANMATES.
starclan
skin created by STEVE ROGERS at SHINE & CAUTION. miniprofile by AMANDA at SHINE. the custom forum script is credited to BLACK. the toggle cbox is thanks to KISMET. pixel badges are by DANDELION. site graphics are by ELIAS. banner featuring HICKORYLEAF.
CREDITS

New Poll

TACKS FOR SNACKS, neversky's plotter
neversky
 Posted: Nov 2 2017, 04:14 PM
ooc member

N/A

18 POSTS ✥ $118
biography
played by neversky
strength
dexterity
N/A
N/A
constitution
intellect
N/A
N/A
intimidation
charisma
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
covered in 1000 blankets

alone in this bed, house, and head

thunderclan
warrior

the wasp that stings

waspwing is a 30 moon old warrior and a tall orange tabby tom with extra toes. he is called wasp for his golden tabby fur, and wing for his agility and speed.
he is smug, defiant, flirtatious, and witty, but also egotistical, self-critical, and amiable.
shadowclan
deputy

the unwavering cedar

cedarclaw is a 37 moon old deputy and a large dark tabby she-cat with amber eyes. she is called cedar for her dark tabby fur, and claw for her talent in combat, and her aggressive nature.
she is courageous, disciplined, honest, and loyal but also arrogant, self-righteous, and short-tempered
windclan
medicine cat

the scent of sweet lavender

lavendernose is a 20 moon old medicine cat and a dilute tortoiseshell she-cat with cloudy blue eyes. she is called lavender for the light blue of her fur, and nose for her acute senses, due to lack of vision.
she is optimistic, intelligent, respectful, but suspicious, introverted, and stubborn .
BY MITZI
pm
^
coffee
 Posted: Nov 16 2017, 11:03 AM
ooc member

N/A

10 POSTS ✥ $-37
biography
played by coffee
strength
dexterity
N/A
N/A
constitution
intellect
N/A
N/A
intimidation
charisma
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A

N/A

I hope it’s okay to pester you for plotting here; I gather this is the appropriate plotter for Waspwing, though unfinished. I’ll happily delete this post if you’d prefer to keep it clean and empty at present! ;o;

As for our cats: Being only gently older than he, I imagine Wrenfoot and Waspwing would have shared a great deal of time in their youth and apprentencehood, enough at least to be well aware of each other, if not overwhelmingly close.
The two are stark contrasts from what I've read, and I can imagine them butting heads on occasion. Not genuine contempt, I don’t think. Not lacking in respect for one-another, but prone to disagreement and bickering, I think. He might think her strange or inordinately proper and lawful, perhaps, and she think him too unruly or childish.

Wrenfoot’s difficulty relating to her peers is a fairly significant aspect of her character, and I’m charmed by the idea of this gentle discord they share becoming something genuinely valuable to her, if only ever on a level she does not dwell upon consciously.

BY MITZI
pm
^
neversky
 Posted: Nov 16 2017, 12:10 PM
ooc member

N/A

18 POSTS ✥ $118
biography
played by neversky
strength
dexterity
N/A
N/A
constitution
intellect
N/A
N/A
intimidation
charisma
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
covered in 1000 blankets

waspwing and wrenfoot

LOL i'm so sorry my thing isn't finished how embarrassing haha...but YES! i think waspwing having to consciously be more careful and gentle around wrenfoot would be wonderful, i love the idea they grew up together and maybe wren even had to scold waspwing a few times to get him to be more careful around her (and he did because he respects her but would never say that to her face.) I love the idea they went like weeks without talking to each other for no reason and then completely forgot what they were fighting about, like that kind of relationship would be not only hilarious but also creating a unique dynamic between the two. I would love to start a thread with them!
coffee
BY MITZI
pm
^
coffee
 Posted: Nov 18 2017, 12:24 PM
ooc member

N/A

10 POSTS ✥ $-37
biography
played by coffee
strength
dexterity
N/A
N/A
constitution
intellect
N/A
N/A
intimidation
charisma
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A

N/A

Bah, don’t worry yourself over it; I didn’t mind. Wasp’s bio gave me a strong enough impression of him. :p

The forgetting-why-we’re-not-speaking idea is amazingly delightful to imagine. It speaks well to Wrenfoot’s habit of being fairly stubborn, too. She’s generally very mild in temperament, but it can be difficult getting her to concede on an issue once she’s made up her mind, and I can easily imagine her ‘deciding’ that she is upset at him and dutifully carrying on giving him the cold shoulder, only to be asked what it is she is upset at him over, surprised to find she has no answer to give.

“It should be obvious what I’m upset about; you know how he is” she might say to save face in the moment, but would ease up on the icy demeanor toward him nonetheless. I like to think they don’t often actually apologize to one-another, but instead just eventually cool off on their own and let go of whatever grudge they’re seething over at the time. It’s a sweet thought.

I’d be happy to thread with them! Do you have a mind to what you’d like them to be up to? Wrenfoot does not often hunt during seasons other than leaf-bare on account of her disability. Perhaps a patrol, or else some mischief Waspwing has divined some interest in that she might seek to persuade him out of?

BY MITZI
pm
^
neversky
 Posted: Nov 18 2017, 08:18 PM
ooc member

N/A

18 POSTS ✥ $118
biography
played by neversky
strength
dexterity
N/A
N/A
constitution
intellect
N/A
N/A
intimidation
charisma
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
covered in 1000 blankets

waspwing and wrenfoot

A patrol would be wonderful, wasp doesn't usually abide by thunderclan rules but he would be glad to go for a walk with an old friend and I'm sure he would be able to find some trouble to get into, maybe they could patrol a territory line and waspwing could make mischief with another clan's cat?
coffee
BY MITZI
pm
^
coffee
 Posted: Nov 18 2017, 09:00 PM
ooc member

N/A

10 POSTS ✥ $-37
biography
played by coffee
strength
dexterity
N/A
N/A
constitution
intellect
N/A
N/A
intimidation
charisma
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A

N/A

Wonderful!

Perhaps they could wander out near the Thunderpath and Wasp could show some unnecessary bravado crossing over it to Shadowclan territory for show or for fun or perhaps just to get under Wrenfoot's collar.
We could ping the SC kids and see if anyone would like to have their cats drop in on them once they've made themselves present. :p

BY MITZI
pm
^
neversky
 Posted: Nov 19 2017, 04:37 PM
ooc member

N/A

18 POSTS ✥ $118
biography
played by neversky
strength
dexterity
N/A
N/A
constitution
intellect
N/A
N/A
intimidation
charisma
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
covered in 1000 blankets

waspwing and wrenfoot

Sounds wonderful! would you like to start the thread or should I?
coffee
BY MITZI
pm
^
coffee
 Posted: Nov 19 2017, 05:01 PM
ooc member

N/A

10 POSTS ✥ $-37
biography
played by coffee
strength
dexterity
N/A
N/A
constitution
intellect
N/A
N/A
intimidation
charisma
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A

N/A

I'll begin; it may be a day before I have something finished and put together, but I don't imagine much longer than that. I'm presently visiting with a partner's family so stolen moments dedicated to writing generally come in the mornings and chance afternoons.
BY MITZI
pm
^
nymphali
 Posted: Nov 20 2017, 07:55 PM
ooc member

N/A

7 POSTS ✥ $0
biography
played by Nym
strength
dexterity
N/A
N/A
constitution
intellect
N/A
N/A
intimidation
charisma
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A

N/A

hazelpaw & cedarclaw
here's my plotter for reference; I would definitely be up for a thread between Cedar and Hazel whenever you are! Since Hazel's only 6 moons old it should be pretty easy to say that they haven't been a mentor and apprentice long, so we don't have to worry about how they'd act with each other or any old history unless you have something, in particular, you'd want to plot out.

pm
^
citrus
 Posted: Nov 21 2017, 11:12 PM
ooc member

N/A

8 POSTS ✥ $15
biography
played by citrus
strength
dexterity
N/A
N/A
constitution
intellect
N/A
N/A
intimidation
charisma
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
hi my name is citrus and i'm addicted to making characters

N/A

So I've been thinking about making Littlepetal an apprentice since -- in order for her age to align with her augur -- I decided to make her 12 moons and I figured that was just a little too young for her to be a fully fledged warrior just yet. But I thought it'd be hilarious if Waspwing ended up being her mentor because everyone thought it would teach him responsibility.
pmemail
^
neversky
 Posted: Nov 22 2017, 10:30 AM
ooc member

N/A

18 POSTS ✥ $118
biography
played by neversky
strength
dexterity
N/A
N/A
constitution
intellect
N/A
N/A
intimidation
charisma
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
covered in 1000 blankets

waspwing and littlepaw

oh my god that sounds hilarious. I'm not sure if we would have to have the regular amount of training threads if she is that close to becoming a warrior though, but i really like the idea of him being her mentor and littlepaw bossing him around!!
citrus
BY MITZI
pm
^
citrus
 Posted: Nov 22 2017, 11:10 AM
ooc member

N/A

8 POSTS ✥ $15
biography
played by citrus
strength
dexterity
N/A
N/A
constitution
intellect
N/A
N/A
intimidation
charisma
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
hi my name is citrus and i'm addicted to making characters

N/A

It's okay! I'm not picky about exactly when she becomes a warrior, but I imagine that Waspwing would still be lazy and shirk his duties so Littlepaw has to like drag him out of bed and beg the other warriors to train her instead.
pmemail
^
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options
New Poll

SKIN BY STEVE ROGERS of SHINE & CAUTION.
TOGGLE
popout cbox
CURRENT SEASON: NEWLEAF
( 2MO OOC = 1MO IC )
green buds have begun to line the boughs of the forest, heralding the long-awaited arrival of newleaf. after a particularly vicious leafbare, the clans welcome the lengthening days and turn eagerly to the face of a warmer sun as the forest once again sets itself to grow.

deep in the meadow {warriors} The Warriors Forest
in flore